Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
Links go to my reviews!
1. The Harry Potter series - You guys will let me count the whole series as one, won't you? Pretty please? I'll just take the boxed set with me and it will be like one big book.
2. Anna & the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I will never get tired of this book. I could re-read it a billion times so of course it has to go with me.
3. Lola & the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - As with Anna, I will never get tired of this book. I might even like it more than Anna. Cricket is my guy. I have to take him with me.
4. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine - I grew up reading this book and it makes me happy. It's one of the best retellings I have ever read so it's a must go.
5. The Archived by Victoria Schwab - This is a new favorite of mine and it must go with me to the deserted island! I adore Victoria Schwab's writing and this story is beyond awesome.
6. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor - This is one of my all time favorite books. Everything about it is completely amazing: the writing, the story, the setting, the characters.
7. Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor - While I didn't love this one as much as Daughter of Smoke & Bone, it was a very close second. The writing, the characters, the story is all still fabulous and the new setting really added to the awesomeness. I just missed the romance of the first.
8. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - I think I will definitely need some sexy times on this island and this book is perfect for that. I'm a fan of steamy romances and Katie McGarry does amazing steamy romance.
9. Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo - This is another book that I adored every aspect of. It's such a unique fantasy and I loved that it had such a good villain. I also really liked the romance and the world.
10. Sever (Chemical Gardens #3) by Lauren DeStefano - I haven't read this one yet but if I'm going to a deserted island you can bet I'm taking my ARC with me. I have to know how this story ends!
What books would you take with you?